What do we offer?
– Theatre and event reviews – Midlands based but will travel!
– Previews of forthcoming shows and events
– Reviews of popular television programmes
– Reviews of music gigs and albums
– Interviews with industry professionals including your favourite stars, writers and many more big names!
*** Now offering full promotional packages and advertising packages! ***
- Would you like to be seen as a permanent fixture at the top of our landing page for ultimate exposure?
- Do you want your show or event to be the first that our visitors see? Are you looking for advertising space?
- How about a feature on our cover photo on our Facebook or Twitter pages?
- Contact Helen McWilliams at email@example.com for details and for enquiries about social media management, PR and VA packages.
Who are we?
Hi lovely readers and subscribers, I’m the Managing Editor of Break A Leg and I founded the site in April 2013.
I’m proud to have watched my Midlands based theatre blog grow beyond my wildest dreams. I’m passionate about stage and screen (big and small screen) and the cast and creatives who work within these industries. I was inspired when I was a little girl by so many greats and to list them all here would be a task and a half! What I will say is that I am privileged and honoured to have been able to feature the vast majority of them in interviews, and that is such a big deal to me.
I love being of assistance to related industry professionals, whether they be actors, writers, anybody who needs help with social media or websites – I’m your gal! Side-lining into that area has been and continues to be a real joy and I can’t believe I’m working with such amazing people. I’ve worked as a PA in a number of different industries, so I have the relevant skill-set to bring to the PA/PR role that I’ve acquired and I love what I’m doing.
I also hope that you enjoy reading my theatre, television and music reviews as much as I enjoy writing them. I believe in looking on the bright side of life and I keep all of my reviews as positive and light as possible. I’m here to promote great acting, writing and creative abilities.
I adore interviewing all of my fabulous victims who allow me to put a spotlight on them, too. I like nothing more than a good natter with like-minded people.
That’s all from me, but I just want to say thanks for sticking with, essentially, a huge entertainment fan who’s following her dream. Good luck to you all, break a leg and snap a lash!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/BreakALegReview
Proud to be a Theatre Mate ~ www.MyTheatreMates are a great supporter of Break A Leg Review, please visit their website to see what Mark Shenton and Terri Paddock can offer.